Re: Mnemonic MoDe for 'small' text

Reply to note from "Wengier W"  (Redacted
sender "wengierwu" for DMARC) Sun, 7 Aug 2016 00:03:24 +0000 (UTC)

> However, I dropped this idea when I found that the default color
> used for such text is the same as the default color for selected
> menu items in Xy4, so if I do this then the menu items will look
> bad.

Wengier -- understood. However -- and I'm going out on a limb here, but
I think it's a thick, strong limb -- most XyWriters never, ever use the
menus. We use the command line instead. So maybe strike-thru|strike-out
could be implemented as an option, with the default setting being
"OFF". From my point of view, that would be the best of both worlds.
For me personally, having strike-thru|out on the screen would be a
great option.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx