Re: The Monolith (was: As long as everyone else is doing it...)

May I politely request that we not discuss politics on the list? In
the interests of my health. Sometimes, like now, I'm having breakfast
when I read my e-mail, and it's very bad for my digestion to see things
like this.

Thanks,

Rafe T.