Re: Re file

my 2 cents...for what it's worth...I'm running XY3.56 and my default dr is set
in my DISPLAY.PRN file - not my STARTUP.INT

As it is a locatioin for XY to write temp files to, it reads as follows...

df dr=c

and that's all.
I used to, BW(before windoze), create a RAMDrive (of about 2-4Mb) and have it
set to the ramdrive. This was a lot quicker to open large files that have to be
written to the temp storage .

Hope this helps.

Marc

Quoting Mark Garvey :