Re: Re file

Thanks, Carl. FYI, here's my startup file, with the BC
function calls removed. The xytemp directory is
sitting on a C drive with approximately a gig of free
space. The file it keeps choking on is approx 135K.
I'm assuming it's not a problem with just that one
file; I haven't tried other large files. Maybe that's
next.
There's a bit of fluff in my startup file--maybe a
couple things I don't use anymore and that could be
removed. Perhaps a later command in startup is causing
havoc with the default DR? If so, I'm not clever
enough to spot it.

default DR=c:\xytemp
load DICT.spl
load MARK.SPL
load color.prn
ldpm pf.pm,&p
ldpm hb.pgm,&h
ldpm writing.pgm,&w
ldpm indexer.pgm,&z
ldpm x.pgm,&x
load 3hplase2.prn
ldpm v.pgm,&v
ldpm c.pgm,&c
default
ts=9,16,19,24,29,34,39,44,49,54,59,64,69,lm=4,rm=75,bk=0
default cb=513,4096
default eb=1536,12288
load LONG.HLP
default nw=1