Re: XyWrite Revealed

I make perfect bound books out of loose pages by clamping them together
with binder clips, and gluing the spine together with Pliobond cement.

After the glue on the spine is tacky, I cut a cover out of a colored file
folder, fold it to fit, and glue that onto the spine too.

Very professional looking. (I've never been one for coil bindings.)

Norman

At 09:41 AM 7/25/02 -0700, Morris Krok wrote:

>  Those who purchased a copy of Herb Tyson's book were delighted as they
>did not expect it to be properly bound with a colored cover. We still have
>copies available at $25.00 which will be sent airmail to any part of the
>world. Containing over 400 pages it is a perfect gift from a sub tropical
>part of South Africa.

Norman Bauman
411 W. 54 St. Apt. 2D
New York, NY 10019