Re: Xy3 printer drivers

Caballero wrote:

> Dear All,
>
>   I'm setting up a couple of older printers at work to print from
> XyWrite 3.56, and by comparing my original diskettes with the list of
> printer files on xywwweb (very handy), I find that I lack what are
> probably the best .PRN for the task. If anyone has the following two,
> would you be kind enough to send me a copy?
>
> 1. For an HP Deskjet 670c:
>     3DJC-10U.PRN
>
> This may also be included in what xywwweb lists as 3DJ.ZIP. I only have
> 3DJET.PRN, which is okay but the file above should be better and save me
> some time revising the driver.
>
> 2. For an Epson Color-stylus-something 740 (don't recall at the moment):
>     3LQ570.PRN
>
> I really appreciate any help.
>
> Cheers,
> Carlo

Carlo,

I am certain I have seen those files backed up _somewhere_ (not on XyWrite.Com
yet, as that 3-Plus section is still awaiting construction), but can't put my
hands on them right this minute. I know they aren't currently on the DOS
partitions of my hard drive, as that is the first place I looked. I'll keep
looking, though this may take awhile. If you get them from some other source
first, please let me know.

Jordan