Re: easy way to print from xywrite

Rafe,

maybe this $44 baby is what you want http://www.cesell.com/product.php?productid=37016
Thanks for this reference, which might serve my needs. Maybe you could answer a question: I have a router with a regular XP home network on it for my wife and me. Do I understand that this little box is something that I could attach an ethernet cable to, plug it into the router, plug the printer into it, too, then print from either computer on the network to the printer that's plugged into it? Thanks, Harry Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxx