Re: off topic: enhanced DOS ?

 I'm in the market for a new system which would have a 80G hard
 drive. I'd like to run Windows 97, second edition, on it, and
 DOS 2000, which I understand is the latest version. My goal
 is to place DOS 2000 in one partition and Windows 98 in another.
 Does what you say below also apply to the above operating systems?

 M.W. Poirier

----