Re: NB 8 vs. Tame

Right you are Patricia. Screen shot attached.
Harry Binswanger wrote:
I wanted to attach some screen shots, but having Tame-Xy running messes up the PrintScreen key so that I can't do that.
Harry, did you try opening Paint (or whatever you would paste the result
of PrintScreen into) first? Sometimes, esp. if RAM is in short supply,
opening Paint or another graphics-oriented app overwrites the Clipboard.
(It shouldn't, but it does happen, at least under 9x.) But if you have
that open first, then PrintScreen and Ctrl-V in Paint, it will work.

Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx