Re: Undocumented keyboard functions NB 3.0

 Not N.B. 3.0, but I did use N.B. 4.5a a while back. I found it
 a bit quirky, and I eventually left it for XY4. Moreover, I
 don't think that I was getting as much out of it as I might
 have, and that was because most of the users seemed not to be as
 knowledgeable as they ought to have been, and certainly not as
 knowledgeable as XY users. And both of these programmes require
 a knowledgeable user-base. it seems to me. Neither of these
 programmes are "plug and play," as we know.

 I think that there was also a problem with N.B. 4.5a and large
 files. XY4 has no such problem, at least none that I have come
 across.

 M. W. Poirier