Re: Off topic: type (ME letter "Yogh")

"DinkyDroop" is indeed very clever--too clever, perhaps, as I didn't get
the allusion until RH spelled it out in his latest. Either word
associations are not universal (ugh; sounds like psychobabble, quelle
horreur!) or, more likely, the occupational necessity of making finer and
finer discriminations of synonyms leaves me sometimes blind to the
semantic continuity among them. Esp. as that is layered atop a training
in Scholastic Logic, whose battle cry is "Distinguo!"
	Plantin is a lovely font, but it appears that WordImPerfect doesn't do
Unicode. It claims to import it, but has sometimes misidentified RTF as
Unicode, and then choked. And I only use Weird under force majeure.
Still, if I do the book for the academic I just did the paper for, it
will no doubt be useful. I wonder what XyWin will make of Plantin...
Patricia