VPT

I tied to send the following earlier, but did not see it on the list. Sorry
for the clutter if it did come through and I missed it: I'm using VPT w/W98
in a DosWindow. I ran the program in maximized DOS to set my colors, then
went to the pif dialogue and under *batch file:* in program tab issued *vpt
/L*. So far so good. XyDos comes up on dark blue in DosWindow. But when I
switch to graphics mode, then back to my display mode, the box becomes
minimized (normal behavior, I think) and I lose VPT, background turns
black. Tried vpt /l in autoexec.bat and same thing happens. Is there a way
to get vpt to stick in DosWindow?
Michael Norman