From: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill Troop
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 2:33 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: XyWin on XP

Yes - - I remember XyWin crashing some years ago because of a font conflict.
Wouldn't it be nice to have a XyWin that worked?

At 7/8/2008 03:51 PM, you wrote:

	My XyWrite fior Windows stopped working about two months ago. After
contemplating suicide (or returning to paper and pencil) a few times, I
followed up on a previous suggestion to execute the startup file step by
step. The software reported insufficient memory and froze every time the
printer file had to be loaded. On inspection, there were several unicode
fonts loaded by Windows. These font files are sometimes rather large,
several megabytes in size. After deleting the largest unicode fonts, XyWin
worked again. Happiness!

	Valmond Ghyoot