Xy and XML

Adel,

I've been using xywin for a dozen years and find it fast and stable.
Don't use it for book-length projects so I can't offer an opinion
on that aspect, but it does everything I want (1-50 pages)
and has all the xy benefits of dealing directly and gently with ascii
files, (for programming) and allowing all of the keyboard commands to be used
with
a good command line. Runs under W95, W98 and XP.

Printer driver selection allows use of fax modules (Winfax pro)
and document producers (Adobe Acrobat) as well as any
windows drivers. The wysiwyg is also good, and was the
primary initial reason I purchased it.

Highly recommended imho.

Many on the list remain with the dos version(s) of Xy;
my point is not that they're wrong for their purposes, only
that Xywin is also good.

regards,
Michael