Re: File conversions

At 10:44 PM 3/26/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Harry wanted to know how to export. It's in the SaveAs menu. If memory
>serves, there may be some command-line documentation in the Command
>Reference. But this is one place where the dialogs really do make it easier.

I'm still having trouble, in importing (haven't gotten to exporting yet). I
had a limited success, except the Garamond font didn't work for some reason
(even though it said  and that works in Xy). But now, no matter
what I do I get the message: can't find link.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx