Re: downloading files

>I could not get the screen to pause (by typing P), as the
>instructions said I could.I had to scroll past the file I wanted

I checked the pause function this afternoon and did not have any
problem with it. Could be the speed of the modem interfering.
Nominally the screen display should only present one page at a
time, so Pause shouldn't be necessary. If you want I can cut
down the number of lines that are displayed on your system to
stop the scrolling. I'll check again with some other modems as
well.
Regards,
Kevin Duval