downloading XyWrite

I would like to install XyWrite for Windows on my pc. Can somebody suggest a simple, safe way to do so? I received a warning before downloading from xywweb so I am a bit skittish, given the other messages regarding a virus. How much does XyWrite for Windows resemble WordPerfect or XyWrite III+? I never used it beyond the basics in that version back in the early '90s. I am not proficient in computer coding language. It may be I'd be better off with III+ as I still have a manual. I never could get the snaking command to work, though. Thanks for your advice.