GPFs

When I was having strange problems with large (short-book-length) files in both
XyDOS 4 and XyWin -- problems such as jumping to a point several pages earlier
or later when switching between expanded display and draft display -- I was
advised (possibly by Tech Support at TTG, though more likely by my local XyW
guru in Princeton NJ) to install Qualitas 386Max on my 486 PC. It did the
trick, though it may have been responsible for some irritating but unimportant
glitches (which I may bother the List with, some quiet weekend).

Eric Van Tassel