Xy4 Query

I have three questions about Xy : One--In Xy4: how do you get the ~ to show up
and how do you automate that? I can get via Ctrl-Alt-126 but need to
incorporate in the startup.

Two--When running XyWrite 3.53 in Windows 3.1, the Alt-Tab key won't let the
user go out to Windows? How is that reassigned to allow the Alt-Tab to toggle
into Windows?

Three--In Xy4.011, the Ctrl-K on the keyboard I am using does not stop the
macro. How can I assign a start and stop macro to keys? Tom McKitrick