Re: VGA Full Screen Fonts for XyWrite

At 12/19/2004 04:57 AM -0500, Robert Holmgren wrote:
** Reply to message from Michael Norman
 on Sat, 18 Dec 2004 20:04:54 -0500

Let's talk about VGA Full Screen font alternatives. No DOS
box, no window -- just Full Screen, where all the XP
problems that have us in knots disappear, and we still
experience (even under XP) XyWrite as we knew it, way back
when.
Thank you, Robert. This is just the ticket. The more we *talk* about screen
fonts, the more precise the conversation gets. I think some of us were
wedded to the DOS box in XP (and all the performance problems that go with
it) because we simply did not know how (whether, in fact) it was possible
to change (system) fonts in full screen. And I could not agree more with
your comment on the importance of screen issues (printers too). I look
forward to spending time trying the alternatives...and to Part II of your
post. Thanks, again.

Michael Norman