Re: TOSHIBA T1000SE

Michael, thank you for your prompt reply. The information is very much
appreciated and I will make a note of those particularities. Do you have any
feedback regarding keyboard handling. This is normally the hottest topic when
discussing Xywrite running on a laptop. My experience with
 laptops has been that using Xywrite 3.55 or greater with the IBM.KBD file
provided on the latest Word Processor disk works fine. If you have any feedback
with respect to this issue, I would appreciate it.

---SYSOP