Re: "The Best Software...."

On Fri, 1 Jan 1999 16:45:44 -0500, you wrote:

>I have read reports that Win98 does impose some barriers
>to the use of DOS programs that were not present in Win95 (which seems
>to run them perfectly well). Does anyone have experience or
>understanding of this issue? True or not?

more to the point ...

If I buy a new box with Win98, AGP video and
ps-2 keyboard port, can I:

1. Use my old Northgate keyboard(s) with some sort of adapter?

 2. Use my old Windows-95 pif file?

 3. Use Ultravision on the AGP video card?

Tia - to any brave sole who's already ventured into this territory.

Joe Solla