Re: A Command . . .

savedef (file name)

On 10-Apr-08, at 2:25 PM, J R FOX wrote:

--- George Scithers  wrote:
I have forgotten the XyWrite command to save
highlighted text to
a new file. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

G H Scithers
owlswickpress@xxxxxxxx

George,

It's "SAD" that we lose track of more and more of
these things, as time goes on . . . but we do.
Hopefully it is just some transitory vapor lock,
curable with another cup of coffee.  This one has
been a macro in my KBD file (on SHIFT-F6), probably
since the II+ days. (But I hadn't used it in a few
weeks, so I just now had to go look up the key
assignment. Maybe I need some coffee . . . . )

 Jordan