Disappearing cursor(s) (was: Windows problem)

>>> ... Disappearing mouse pointer. It is still there, but 'behind' the
XyWrite
>>> screen. Occurs when I have other software, usually HotMetal Pro 3,
running.
>>> Have to close all programs and reboot to get rid of it.

>> Swapping to another window, or changing view to expanded and then back,
>> sometime forces the cursor to reappear

>A complete screen refresh should fix it too (works when the cursor
>disappears, which happens also). What I do is just shell to DOS and back,
>e.g. command "dos/nv /c" (I have it on a key).

When I'm using XyWin and the cursor disappears, I've found it quickest to
cycle through any other applications (usually, in my case, just Windows
Program Mgr plus 2 or 3 small applications) by hitting Alt+Esc until XyWin
returns, cursor and all.

Cheers
Eric Van Tassel

---------