Re: excel

In a message dated 6/20/99 6:33:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
t-r@xxxxxxxx writes:

≪ Save the file into Word in a folder easily available to Excel.
 Once the file is there, open it in Excel and save it back to the
 folder as CSV or whatever ≫

Tom--

This doesn't work for me--opening a Word file in Excel seems to get rid of
the format.

However, I spent a chunk of time (another reason to shy away from Microsoft)
this morning trying to track down the Excel path (\windows\shell new\, if
that can help save time for anyone else) and I was able to save the
attachment directly in Excel.

Many thanks

Judith