Re[2]: XyWrite for Windows and DOS--installing

    just a
   simple COPY IF (...) to PATH.>

   D.Say
   say@xxxxxxxx

   Don't hold your breath for XyWrite for Windows 95. From what I hear,
   SmartWords, the program some of us thought of as XyW95, is another
   animal altogether without a lot of what we've come to expect in a word
   processor. I'm no longer telling my employer to expect XyWrite for
   Windows 95; that the end of the line for XyWrite is what's already out
   there: XyWrite for Windows, XyWrite 4.017 for DOS and XyWrite 3+ 3.57.

   Jim Eberle
   jeberle@xxxxxxxx