Xy4 problem

from Morris,

			I have a real problem with Xy4. The moment I create a file it could be
text or a program, a bit of garbage attaches to the bottom of the file. Even
if I delete the rubbish and save the cleansed file, it still reappears when
I again call it to the screen. When printing the file after clearing the
junk, the junk still appears on the printed copy.
	Perhaps the solution is for me to delete the editor.exe file and then
reinstall it, or could someone give a reason why this is happening.

	Before I purchased a copy of Xy3 in 1988, I was using a primitive
wordprocessor Spellbinder. It had one feature that I liked. When you printed
a file, the cursor would scroll in unison with the printing, so that if for
instance, if there was no longer any paper, you could see on the screen
exactly where the printing ended. Is Xywrite capable of doing this?