Breaking news from the front

I called the NB for Xy users sales line (800-462-6733) and spoke to a
very helpful woman, name unknown to me, who told me

  a) the special offer, hitherto scheduled to vanish after 31 Oct.,
has been extended to 15 November.

  b) At present you cannot type in Chinese-Japanese-Korean
characters. They're working on it and three weeks ago they thought they
had it fixed, but it broke down in testing. However, at the moment they
are putting most of their effort into Greek and Hebrew, so I imagine CJK
are a little bit on the back burner.

Nick Clifford