Re: Win-style undo?

** Reply to note from xywrite@xxxxxxxx Sun, 13 Jun 1999 21:57:36 -0400

> Which reminds me. Can I rejigger the keyboard so that the Del key will zap
> selections just like Shift+F12 does? I've never fooled with the keyboard
> before and don't have a good sense of what's permissible.

Copy the statement that's on key #88 in "TABLE=SHIFT" (maybe "XH,RD"?) to
key #83 in "TABLE=" (the unshifted TABLE), then SAve and re-LOAD the file
(command "LOAD MY.KBD" or whatever the filename is). Keep a backup
copy of the original KBD file, just in case.

Almost EVERYTHING is permissible with the Xy4-DOS keyboard!

The best practice is not to irretrievably delete the statement that is
there now, but rather simply comment it out with a semicolon, and enter the
new, active command below -- thus:

;83=RC
83=XH,RD

Then you can easily "un-do" if you want.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx