Re: Win-style undo? and windows keyboard

" ** Reply to note from xywrite@xxxxxxxx Sun, 13 Jun 1999 21:57:36 -0400
" Almost EVERYTHING is permissible with the Xy4-DOS keyboard!
"
" The best practice is not to irretrievably delete the statement that is
" there now, but rather simply comment it out with a semicolon, and enter the
" new, active command below -- thus:
" ;83=RC
" 83=XH,RD
" Then you can easily "un-do" if you want.
" Robert Holmgren
" holmgren@xxxxxxxx

	How can we do the same changes to the Windows default
	keyboard for all other Windows applications, that we
	can to Xy4-DOS, so that the same keys of Xy4-DOS work
	in in Windows?
					Daniel Say
					say@xxxxxxxx