Re: New VCLIP

Jon,

I've been following these exchanges with some mystification, so if I've simply misunderstood, forgive me for meddling.

Can't speak to vclip, but you *do* know that you can copy from the Windows clipboard into xywrite, and vice versa, using vdos commands?

To paste the Windows clipboard into xywrite, depress windows key+ctrl+V.

To copy text from xywrite into the clipboard, there are two methods:  1) hold down the windows and ctrl keys and use the mouse left click to highlight text (this won't work in full screen mode), or 2) put the line

LPT4 = CLIP

in the config.txt  file and copy any xywrite file to LPT4 from the command line, for example:

copy test.txt LPT4

That will put the file into the clipboard.  Hope this helps.  But if it was already known and rejected, sorry!

Per your other query about fonts, colors and windows size (and lines per page), that's all controllable from config.txt.