Word 7 and WP7 conversion tool

   Not being into XPL and customization of XW to any great extent yet (I
bought XW only 6 months ago) I normally only lurk on this list to learn what
I can, because I have little to nothing to contribute to the dialog. I have,
though, run across a solution to the problem of conversion of files in
formats that have come on the scene since TTG stopped updating the program.
   It's a third party program called KEYview, which converts files too and
from dozens of word processing formats from early WordStar through Word and
WordPerfect's latest versions (as of 5/97) for Windows 95. It can also
convert spreadsheet programs and graphics, even Mac to PC or vice versa. As
a bonus it comes with the Adobe Acrobat Reader freeware.
   After I was told about it, I found that searching for its website was a
problem, because there's a MIDI program with the same name, so I tried
keyview.com and found it worked.
   Need I say I have no connection whatsoever with FTP Software, the
Canadian publisher of the program? Okay, I will. I don't.
Lee Hickling