SWEEP WORKS! searching subdirectories

Robert--

Just installed latest U2 and then performed the fix you
recommended in FUNCTEST and I want to report publicly that
this works! Just successfully searched for a term in
subdirectories going back 5 years!

Now...is there a shorter command that can be used? Or can
the command be loaded on a key (never done this, except for
helpkey) so that the command arrives on the cmline and only
the term need be changed?

Ultra thanks
Judith