Re: Windows XP?

Robert:

>From your Mar 11 message:

> Re: CH*, yeah it FROZE -- and it froze because of a carriage return in the
> change spec.

> SEarch in U2 for frame {{5encode}}
> Look in S/G 01 for a RED carriage return.

I'm now in 5encode in XYWWWEB.U2, expanded mode, and there
are 6 red carriage returns, the first in a vertical list
followed by =[255+192+155]3[wC], the others in a sort of
paragraph section introduced by XPLeNCODE; these are
followed by Q2 or by superscript n.

> DeFine that one character -- just the RED carriage return, nothing else
> SEarch for {{5ch*,ci*,cv*,se*}}, down in the mudflats near the end of file

SEarch from the top finds no 5ch* anywhere in the file,
SEarch 5ch finds only {{5Chkseq}} in the Auxilliary
Utilities section, and no cv at all.

> Look in the red "Begin" section for a long string of red chars (in S/G 16)

I'm SEarching from the top for Save/Get and find nothing
later than 01.

There's more, but at this point it strikes me that upgrading
to v112 would be easier for all concerned.

Food first, however.

Judith