Re:Xywrite III plus /Y2K in Windows OS

After my full backup this morning, I did my final y2k test: set the clock 1
year ahead, and rebooted Windows 98. It worked fine, including XyWrite,
with one minor artifact.

When I set the date 1 year ahead and execute my TODAY command, I get:

(In the Printer file. I use the setting DA
>Regarding the Y2k change: I've got an old version of Xywrite III plus
>installed in the DOS section of a Windows 98 operating system. Do I have
>anything about the 2000 date to be concerned about for the functioning of
>Xywrite III plus? (My dates currently show 1980, or 1981, etc. when I store
>Xywrite files, so clearly the dates aren't working in the file directory,
but
>that doesn't concern me). Is there anything else to be concerned about?
>Thanks, Art Levine.

Norman Bauman
411 W. 54 St. Apt. 2D
New York, NY 10019