Re:Xywrite III plus /Y2K in Windows OS

Regarding the Y2k change: I've got an old version of Xywrite III plus
installed in the DOS section of a Windows 98 operating system. Do I have
anything about the 2000 date to be concerned about for the functioning of
Xywrite III plus? (My dates currently show 1980, or 1981, etc. when I store
Xywrite files, so clearly the dates aren't working in the file directory, but
that doesn't concern me). Is there anything else to be concerned about?
Thanks, Art Levine.