NB

To perhaps add a coda to the NB complaint/courtesy/kudo thread, I too thank Ms. Putnam and Mr. Semple for their lengthy responses. As I wrote them, I realize they are a small shop dividing their labor between sales, service and, most important, development. I'm testing, within my very limited technical knowledge, the program for our department. For the record, there's a lot to like about it. Also for the record, I realize it is like all software -- a work in progress. Perhaps those of us who are experimenting with the program might consider a mini-list to exchange ideas and attempt to solve problems that, unlike much of the traffic on the NB list, relate to adapting XyDos conventions, fixes and work-arounds to NB. That way we will not impose on this list, which continues to provide vital support, and perhaps can begin a dialogue with the NB folks that they might find useful as they work on the code.

Michael Norman