Re: NB

>It's their UA UserAccess default. The XyWrite default was 0 (DF blocks remain
>DeFined no matter where the cursor is located); the NB default is 1 (DF
>blocks are released if cursor leaves the DF block, and the Delete key zaps the
>whole block -- isn't this the standard behavior of lots of Windows programs?).
>So set UA back to 0 in NB's DeFauLts file...
>Robert Holmgren

No and yes. Zapping the whole block is standard for procedure in most
Windows programs, but releasing the block if the cursor moves out of it is
a particular default setting of XY-Win and NB, and a particular annoying
one at that. I can accept the zapping; but not the continuing
disappearance.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo