Re: Ansified XyWrite in full screen mode and CLIP

Maben,
Thanks, I just found the problem which may be of interest to other TAME users: I had locked the aspect ratio. That's under View/Options. Once I unchecked "Keep Aspect Ratio" I found I could adjust all the fonts. Unfortunately, the proprotional fonts don't come out to well. It's as if there were *really* bad kerning. I'll just stick with Lucida Console.

Harry
 Harry:

 I take it that you want less space between the characters;
 turn the wheel in the opposite direction, but be careful,
 for the characters easily overlap one another. Also,
 try setting your "line spacing at 8." Fiddle with the line
 spacing. It's easy to do. Press the Windows key + a number
 between 0 and 9. That will affect the appearance of the
 font too. Once you hit the right number back off and EXIT
 the programme. Make sure that you have instructed TAME
 to save your configuration first, however.

 Maben

-----
On Sat, 9 Jun 2007, Harry Binswanger wrote:

> Maben wrote:
>
> Holy smokes--I knew about ctrl-wheel but not about alt-wheel. Yet it
> doesn't solve my problem: I'm looking at Arial now, and with the minimum
> achievable through alt-wheeling, there's "literally" 1/4 inch between
> characters.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx