Re: BC XC or BX Q2

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Mon, 16 Oct
2000 13:02:31 +0000

-> You never explained it before!

I begged you for an example, but you never came up with the goods!
An example is always the best way to clear these things up. I still
find it a little hard to believe that BX needs explaining eight or
nine years after it saw the light of day, but... there it is.

-> I've been consciously trying to avoid writing more XPL over the
-> last year or two, in order to spend more time with wife, cat, and
-> career. (And the time spent with the cat is paying off!)

Well, ahem, either your wife doesn't follow this list, or you just
bought a brand new suit of armor.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx