period double space

Okay. You convinced me. Double spacing after sentences is back, or should
be. Does anyone have a 'regularize-the-ends-of-sentences' macro? A simple
search and replace runs into trouble with things like "Dr. Adams".

And while we're at it, a little extra leading after paragraphs looks and
reads nicely, too, at least for single spaced (or "auto-leaded") text.

For the sake of writing and editing it would probably be sensible to double
space between sentences (perhaps even use a non-printing extra character to
mark the ends of sentences?) and leave a blank line between paragraphs.

Myron