Re: Query on mirroring for Paul Breeze et al.

Jordan wrote:
If your backup happens to exist (only)
in the same box, there are various ways it can perish also. Your images could
be onto removeable storage, such as a DVD or a pull-out hard drive.
Yes, I used to use a pull-out hard drive. It's fine except for a minor
annoyance: you have to re-boot before putting in or pulling out the drive.
I don't know why I balk at that: with the way I use my computer I have to
re-boot three times a day anyway (sigh). But it ain't fun.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx