Re: Same question again about XPL programming

Reply to note from "Yo Intl."  Thu, 26 Apr 2001 14:53:28
+0900

> >That's great, but I don't have Word. Is there a version of it (or a
> >similar program) that works with WordPerfect?
>
> No. WordFast is not a stand-alone program, but a Word macro.
> Now, if there was a way to convert Word macros to XPL.... wow.

Dream on! However, I've DL'd a copy of WORDFAST.DOC, which may give me
a better idea of what this macro does. I'll get back to you, but it
won't be tomorrow. Real-world deadlines loom.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx