Re: Same question again about XPL programming

At 11:45 PM 4/26/01 -0400, Carl Distefano wrote:

>Dream on! However, I've DL'd a copy of WORDFAST.DOC, which may give me
>a better idea of what this macro does. I'll get back to you, but it
>won't be tomorrow. Real-world deadlines loom.

Great! What you is to rename Wordfast.wrt to Wordfast.dot, put it in your
templates folder in Mickysoft Office, and activate Wordfast.dot from the
tools menu. Then you open a Wurgh document and begin to translate it. You
will immediately see how useful this thingy is for some people. If XY could
be made to do this... ah, drooling...

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)