Re: how to set pagefile system size and location

No. All you need for additional partitions is space and a good partitioning tool.

Not to speed up pagefile.sys access. One drive, one head to do the seek.
I prefer to do it from the get-go, but if you have the room (defrag the drive first), you can do it with Partitiion Magic or SystmeeCommander.
I had partitioned drives in the 80s on my CP/M system. But since then, I've
always had only one big C:. I know you abhor that, but unless I would have
to reinstall Windows (which I haven't had to do in a decade) I don't see
the need.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx