Re: Tweakers Anonymous

A bear wrote:
Gosh its fun to vilify the ignorant. Thank goodness we are all knowledgeable about everything, and never make mistakes. I never go outside; I might encounter something I didn't already know, and make a mistake like an imbecile.

This message is brought to you by Fardles the Bear.
False alternative. The opposite of complacent ignorance is not
infallibility. Those of us patting ourselves on the back make mistakes all
the time--and *learn* from them. Those we are "vilifying" (a strange word
to use for a man's report of his own wife's state) are uninterested in
learning.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx