Re: XyWrite DOS/Windows Price Change: TTG now GIVING IT AWAY!

Alexander Hellemans:

> I downloaded the main program files for both XYwrite4 for DOS and
> for Widows

Those advertised for $0.00 each on the page whose URL Robert posted? I
too got an error message. I'm interested in a free release of XyWin, because
for better or probably worse it's the only version of XyWrite that I
think might interest anybody not already using some version of XyWrite.
So though I don't want it myself, I would like to be able to publicize
its availability to acquaintances suffering opaque bloatware
alternatives.

I infer that listing these products at $0.00 is just the latest
installment of TTG's chronic [insert word to taste]. First, if the
program were really free there'd be no need for a separate "Competitive
Upgrade from other Word Processors", and secondly I'd expect a more
conspicuous announcement -- though with TTG one never quite knows.

Peter Evans peter@xxxxxxxx