Re: XyWrite DOS/Windows Price Change: TTG now GIVING IT AWAY!

Peregrine@xxxxxxx wrote:

> ≪ Wonderful news! XyWrite is now available from TTG for the downright
> reasonable price of $0.00! Commonly called "free". Is that a deal
> or what? ≫
>
> What IS the story with this? Is it a joke, Robert, or just one of life's
> little mysteries? As has been pointed out, the links go nowhere ...
>
> Jeff Seager

Sounds like a website glitch to me. Even if this was a fire sale / Co.
liquidation kinda deal, which I guess it could be. The _real_ test would be
when someone called them up and offered to pay whatever the shipping &
handling charge might be for a boxed product. First, is there still anyone
there to answer the phone, and if there is, and we mention this, do they just
start laughing.

Jordan