filters

Listerians:

Two questions:

I've installed Xywin 4.12 on my wife's new computer at work, hoping to wean
her from Microsoft Word. She's got some files in Word 6.0 that I told her
would be easy to bring up from the disk they're stored on into Xywrite.
But I was wrong. The filters only go to Word 5.0. Seems to me I saw some
traffic about translating Word files to Xywrite. Is there a way to access
the archives of this list and find this thing and download it?

I've got a Word program on my Windows 98 setup in which I can upload these
files. Is there some way to print them and cross them over into Xywrite?

And the other other thing I want to know is why I occasionally get a
placard when I open Xywrite asking me for my password. It keeps coming up
until I close out and restart. I'm running 4.12 on Windows 98.

Tony Gieske