Re: Xy3 - reference manuals

Y'all,

<http://www.xywrite.com/ has a fragment of the manual in PDF form.
Those of us who have access to the original documentation would do a
great thing by joining forces with that site and supplementing the
missing pieces.>

I have complete original Xy3 documentation, including the 3-ring binder
reference guide, applications tutorial, a la carte tutorial, basic word
processing tutorial, and quick start tutorial. I am willing to try to
get them scanned for the benefit of future generations of dead-language
speakers (not to be exchanged for dead language-speakers). I would have
to find out from Brian what hard- and software were required to get them
into pdf format with internal links and searchability.